I wanted to let all of our loyal Pumpkin Run supporters know that we have made the difficult decision to go virtual in 2020.
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, our top priority is the safety and well-being of our participants, volunteers, sponsors, and planning committee. With that in mind, we will be shifting our focus for our 22nd year to include a virtual experience. October 10, 2020, will be the date on our calendar for our virtual event however you can run or walk your race when it’s convenient for you. Your entry fee includes the following for this year’s virtual event:
- A 2020 Pumpkin Run performance Race t-shirt
- A Pumpkin Run cloth face mask
- A goody bag with hand sanitizer, bottled water, granola bar, sponsor coupons, and other items
- We continue to honor the lives of Jared & Jayne Coones
- To create an event that celebrates family & community
- To raise funds for research & organizations that support cancer patients & their families